Search & Win

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Making money!

So you want to make a little extra moola on the side and you start looking on the internet and it is pretty hard to tell what is legit and what is a scam.

Some websites tell you if you pay them some cash up front they will give you some websites that will get you rich real quick. You get tempted but aren’t fooled because this information should be free.

 If this is you then you are at the right place. If you want to get rich…well, look elsewhere. This is just a few extra bucks here and there. I’ve wasted many hours sifting through all these websites and have a few recommendations.

Why bother? Well, because I got myself to where I am thanks to websites like this and recommendations I have picked up along the way. I will outline for you what I earn from each website and how I do it.
But if you want to check out without having to read through a review (that’s often what I do) then here is a list:

Videos, searching the web, etc: 
Swagbucks 
Gifthulk 
Superpoints 
Irazoo 
Bing 
Beezag 

Surveys: 
Pinecone 
E-poll 
Paidviewpoint 
Truepanel 
Global Opinions/Synovate 

Creating Buzz and getting to use free products in return/crowdsourcing: 
Bzzagent 
Crowdtap

No comments:

Post a Comment